Frequently asked questions
WHEN & WHERE IS THE SHOW
This years show is taking place at Royal Isle of Wight Agricultural Society County Show Ground on Sunday 13th June 2021!
The show opening hours are from 10am - 4pm
DOES EVERYONE NEED A TICKET
YES. Our tickets admit ONE PERSON!
Exhibitor Vehicle & Driver tickets admit driver and the vehicle
Exhibitor Passenger ticket admits a passenger in the car
All tickets are sent via email immediately after purchase and attached to your email confirmation.
WHAT HAPPENS IF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS STOP THE EVENT FROM HAPPENING
- Tickets will be rolled over to the new show date or next years show in the form of a credit (this can be used against Merch and/or future ticket(s).
- If you wish to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else this is fine please do so.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR ON THE ISLAND AND AT THE SHOW
- Attendees have to adhere to specific COVID-19 guidelines set out by the UK Government.
- Poor behaviour on site or on the Island will result in you being ejected from the premises by the authorities or a member of staff or refused entry to the show
I BOOKED IN 2020 DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING?
- If you are attending this years show then the answer is no - all tickets have been automatically rolled over from the 2020 postponed shows.
- If you cant make this years new date then not a problem. On the 1st July our credit form will go live for a 1 month period; in that time you will be able to request a credit, refund or ticket for Takeover 2022. (Rolling over a ticket will be cheaper than purchasing again in 2022)!
All of those that have rolled their tickets over to this years show (or next years) will get early access to next years date and ticket booking.
Unfortunately tickets are NON-Refundable unless the event is cancelled which has been the same in previous years.
This year we have updated our T&Cs so if the date is change by us from what has been advertised you will be offer either a credit, new ticket to the new date, a ticket to 2022 show or a refund. We have updated this due to the COVID situation from 2020.
Tickets however can be sold on and transferred to a new user. This option can be found on our website
Some clubs and members of clubs have been unable to attend this years Takeover which means some people might not have a club to park with. If anyone falls in this category please dont panic you can still show your car either independently or have the option to change to a different club if you wish.
Car club registration is still possible (head to the main menu).
We have no minimum number requirements this year, if you have 2 members or 100+ members it matters not you are welcome
Wristband will be available for collection with your show guide on Saturday from the showground, please bring your e-ticket with you, the e-ticket is sent automatically after you book your ticket to the email registered.
The Show guide will have a map of the Island & a guide to the best locations to eat, drink & get photos.
Entrance times will be released on Friday via the website and Facebook.
ONCE WE HAVE ENTERED AND PARKED
We will be temperature screening at entry to the show arena on Sunday and providing a wristband to show this has been carried out.
This is a contact-free temperature screening using a No Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer at the main show entrance.
If you do not wish to have a temperature check you will need to show a negative COVID test, this test must have been within the last 3 days before the show.
WALK IN TICKETS
Walk in tickets can be purchased on Sunday - Cash Only